Bold labels are required.
I can help you find recovery and justice if you or a loved one has been seriously injured or suffered property damage because of another person's negligence, carelessness or recklessness. My law firm focuses on obtaining maximum compensation and fair resolution on behalf of clients throughout the Puget Sound region who have been wronged by individuals, insurance companies and businesses.
At Terry E. Lumsden Attorney at Law, I am selective in what cases my firm takes on because I need the ability to serve my clients with uncompromising personalized service. I, Terry E. Lumsden, am a leading Tacoma, Washington-based accident injury attorney with more than 35 years of legal experience, which includes work up and down the West Coast and across the Northwest.
I collaborate with experts in a range of fields when necessary, and I focus on building customized strategies for my clients' successes. Having obtained several multimillion-dollar settlements on behalf of my clients, my record speaks for itself, and I can advocate for you.
Call my office today at 253-666-7739 or toll free at 800-401-1618, or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation. I make hospital and home visits and schedule evening and weekend meetings as necessary.
Pierce County Personal Injury Attorney
My experienced professional staff and I are fully capable of serving your best interests in state and federal courts in a variety of areas, including:
- Car accidents — truck, commercial vehicle, 18-wheeler, bus and other motor vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle/bicycle accidents — ATV, scooter, motorbike, cycling and pedestrian accidents
- Food contamination — E. coli, salmonella, listeria and other food borne illnesses
- Toxic injury — gas leaks, fumes, household products, cleaning products, lead poisoning and work injury
- Traumatic brain damage to children — mild, moderate and severe traumatic brain injury (TBI) — all are potentially very damaging and serious
- Child birth injury — cerebral palsy, shoulder dystocia, brain injury and others
- Burn injury — heat, electrical, chemical and cold burns
- Fire loss: injury and property damage — smoke inhalation, burns, property damage, psychological damage, business losses and more
- Product defects — auto, tire, heater, thermostat, furnace, lawn mower, tractor and other defective products, including industrial, agricultural, commercial, retail, recreational and household products
I will help you pursue your claim aggressively, efficiently and effectively as your lawyer. I also pursue cases outside of these areas. Contact me to discuss your unique case.
Contact Terry E. Lumsden Attorney at Law
Call my office today at 253-666-7739 or toll free at 800-401-1618 to schedule a free initial consultation.
If I do not obtain financial recovery in your case, you will pay no attorney's fees — I finance your lawsuit.